SHELDON RECREATION DEPARTMENT
2014 GIRLS YOUTH VOLLEYBALL
This is a 6 week introduction to volleyball skills program. This program is an introduction to the game of volleyball for girls. They will teach the girls the basics of volleyball, including setting, serving, bumping, and team play. For grades 5th & 6th this program will focus on refining those skills.
• WHEN: September 8th – October 13th, Monday nights
1st – 2nd Grades - 6:00-6:55pm
3rd – 4th Grades - 7:00-7:55pm
5th – 6th Grades - 8:00-8:55pm
(Times are subject to change depending on registration numbers)
• WHO: 1st-6th Grade Girls (Register for grade enrolled for the 2014-2015 school year)
• WHERE: NCC Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center
$10.00 discount (If you volunteer to coach)
• COACHES: We are looking for your help to make this program the best it can be. We are seeking volunteers to coach the girls and teach them volleyball skills.
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 22 at 4pm
• LATE FEE: A $10.00 late fee will apply if you register after the deadline. Late registrations are not guaranteed registration into the league or a jersey if needed.
Register online at sheldoniowa.com
by Friday, August 22. This will bring you to our Active Net site where you can register your child and pay online from the comfort of your home. If you are new to the system you will have to create an account. For those of you who do already have an account please take an extra minute to make sure that all of your contact information is up to date and correct. This is very important, especially e-mail addresses and contact phone numbers! You can also register at the City Office from 7:30am-4:00pm Monday – Friday. Our Office address is 416 9th St, located in the Community Building Downtown.