SHELDON RECREATION DEPARTMENT
2014 YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL PROGRAM (1st-2nd & 3rd-4th GRADE)
• Games: Sept. 9 - Oct. 14, Tuesdays 6:00- 8:00pm (depending on team numbers)
• Practices: During the week, scheduled by coaches
• Boys and Girls on coed teams in 1st-2nd & 3rd-4th grade division (Based on 2014-2015 school year)
• City Park Ball Diamonds
• REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 22 at 4pm
$30.00 - Which includes a team reversible jersey
$20.00 - If player already has jersey (same jerseys as basketball & soccer)
$10.00 - If player has jersey and parent volunteers to coach
• COACHES: We are looking for coaches for each team in the league. You will be given a $10 registration discount if you volunteer to coach and the discount is available to volunteers on a first come, first serve basis.
• LATE FEE: A $10.00 late fee will apply if you register after the deadline. Late registrations are not guaranteed registration into the league or a jersey if needed.
Register online at sheldoniowa.com
by Friday, August 22. This will bring you to our Active Net site where you can register your child and pay online from the comfort of your home. If you are new to the system you will have to create an account. For those of you who do already have an account please take an extra minute to make sure that all of your contact information is up to date and correct. This is very important, especially e-mail addresses and contact phone numbers! You can also register at the City Office from 7:30am-4:00pm Monday – Friday. Our Office address is 416 9th St, located in the Community Building Downtown.