Now is the perfect time to start your wellness program at this outstanding facility! The Northwest Iowa Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center along with the LLRC East is available for college students, staff, faculty, and community members. We have a variety of membership options to choose from – there is truly something for everyone at the LLRC!
Find everything you need in one convenient location!
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- Fitness bikes
The LLRC utilizes Matrix Fitness equipment, one of the world’s premier commercial fitness brands. Matrix has brought many innovative and unique concepts to the industry.
- Aerobic studio for a variety of group exercise classes
- Gymnasium with basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts
- Cardiovascular training equipment
- Locker rooms
- Walking/running track
- Towel service
- Facility rental available
- Vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenient on-site parking
Single $248 $31
Couple $368 $46
Family $408 $51
Student (ages 13-24) $216 $27
Senior (65+) $216 $27
Senior Couple $352 $44
Walker’s Club–Single $152 $19
Walker’s Club–Couple $232 $29
Military Discount: As part of our contribution to the Home Base Iowa initiative, the LLRC now offers a discount to active military and veterans (must show military ID). Click Here for rates.
• Single: One person age 19-64 years.
• Couple: Married couple living at same residence – ages 19-64 years.
• Family: Consists of a husband and wife and their dependent children living at the same residence. Children 18-22 attending college full-time also included. Children under the age of 13 are eligible for membership but are not allowed to use cardio and strength equipment.
• NCC Student: current student attending NCC with Student Activity fee paid per credit hour.
• Student: Ages 13-18 attending middle school or high school and college students ages 18-24 years old. College students should be prepared to show their College ID or class schedule. Middle or high school students a Parent/Guardian’s signature is required prior to participation/attending.
• Senior Single: One person age 65 years +
• Senior Couple: Married couple living at same residence – both ages 65 +
• Walker’s Club-Single: 1 person with access to indoor track only.
• Walker’s Club-Couple: Married couple living at same residence with access to indoor track only.
Membership includes access to both the LLRC and LLRC East. Access to LLRC East is available 24/7 via our 24/7 access cards. Cards can be purchased at LLRC East and are $10 for the first card and $5 for subsequent cards for spouses and family members. Please call 712-324-6152 for more information about purchasing 24/7 access cards.
Note: Day passes are available for non-members for $5.00 and punch cards for $35 (ten visits).
Locker Rental: Beginning July 1, 2014 we will be offering monthly and annual members an opportunity to rent our LLRC lockers. Lockers will be available to rent on a monthly or annual basis with your membership. Monthly Locker Rental will be $5/month and Annual Locker Rental will be $40/year. The LLRC will provide a locker, and a lock for you but you may also bring your own lock if you choose. A valid LLRC membership for the length of the locker rental will be required.
To sign up for a membership at the LLRC, please stop by the Welcome Desk and let one of our friendly staff members guide you through the registration process.
You can also sign up online.