Welcome to the Northwest Iowa Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center! We are pleased to be the wellness facility of choice for Northwest Iowa residents, NCC students, and NCC faculty and staff. Our mission is to provide you with a safe, clean, and friendly environment where you can focus on the pursuits of lifelong learning, recreation, and wellness.
We have an enthusiastic team of personal trainers, group fitness instructors, and support staff that are ready to welcome, educate, and inspire you. The LLRC truly has something for everyone – including:
• Matrix cardiovascular equipment
• Matrix and Troy strength training equipment
• An aerobic/multi-use room to house a variety of fitness classes, events, and activities
• Indoor walking/running track
• Regular group fitness classes with certified instructors – classes include Yoga, Pilates, Indoor Cycling, Strength Training, and much more!
• Personal training services with certified personal trainers
• Locker-room and shower amenities
• Kitchen and concessions capabilities
• Free WiFi
• And most importantly a welcoming environment for participants of all ages and abilities
For more information about the Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800) 352-4907 ext. 152. See you around the LLRC!
Greta M. Giese, MA
Coordinator of the Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center