Contact Student Services to fill out an application for the GI Bill.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) general information: 888-442-4551, St. Louis RPO
- Monthly verification
- Verify on WAVE OR call 877-823-2378
- NOTE: Chapters 35 and 31 do not have to call in monthly verifications
- Iowa National Guard
- State Education Officer: Captain Donald Enright, 515-252-4468
US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Tuition Assistance Applications:
- State Tuition Assistance
- Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) – Before submitting tuition requests for approval please contact the Business Office at NCC to be sure the tuition and fees calculations are correct for timely processing.
- State of Iowa Veterans Affairs
NOTE: Active duty military personnel and military service veterans attending a Northwest Iowa Community College, as well as their spouses and dependent children, are considered to be Iowa resident for admission, tuition and fee purposes. For further information, please contact the Registrar