Wednesday April 23, 2014 - The Society for Human Resource Management Essentials of HR Management
The Society for Human Resource Management Essentials of HR Management
If you are a small business owner, if you are new to HR, or if HR is one of your many responsibilities, the newly updated SHRM Essentials® of HR Management course focuses on the key topics you need to know.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
Designed as a thorough introduction to HR basics, the SHRM Essentials of HR Management course provides a solid foundation in HR management across many different job functions and career paths.
• New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base.
• Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company.
• Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation.
• New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills.
• Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services.
• International HR personnel wishing to increase their knowledge of U.S. HR practices.
• Job seekers who are investigating HR as a career option or want to enhance their resume with HR skills.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
Module 2: Employment Law
Module 3: Recruitment and Selection
Module 4: Compensation and Benefits
Module 5: Employee Development
Module 6: Performance Management
Participate in this webinar using a home or office computer with a reliable Internet connection. Audio is broadcast via Internet.
8 Session(s). Instructor: Jason Saffold, SPHR.
Phone: 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907 x119
E-Mail Continuing Education