Social Media Links NWICC Twitter Link NWICC Facebook Link NWICC LinkedIn Link


Request a Transcript

Official transcript or transfer credits
To send your official transcript or transfer credits to another institution, you will need to fill out the Transcript Release Form and send to the address listed below along with a $5 transcript fee. You can also fax the request with a credit card number, expiration date and the 3-digit security number (found on the back of your credit card) to (712)324-4136. 

Records and Registration Office
603 West Park Street
Sheldon, IA 51201-1046

If you do not need an official copy of your transcripts, please print via WebAdvisor.