- Help you explore your career goals and find a program that will help you accomplish those goals.
- Help you with course registration each semester.
- Help you stay on track with completing all degree requirements.
- Help you utilize the various resources around you.
To help ensure that NCC students are on track academically with their program, students must…
- Meet with their academic advisor each semester in order to register for the upcoming semester.
- Schedule a meeting with their advisor around midterms each semester.
- Review your current career goals.
- Discuss your current course load and any concerns you might have.
- Review your academic progress toward completing your program.
- Answer your questions.
To meet with an NCC Academic Advisor, please contact Student Services.