• Wed, Oct 15 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Sat, Oct 18 Pumpkinland- Leaving at 1pm. Returning at 4pm.
• Wed, Oct 22 Dodgeball Tournament @7pm in the LLRC
• Thur, Oct 23 Laser Tag @ 3pm-6pm in A114-119
• Tues, Oct 28 Pumpkin Bowling@ 12pm outside Bldg A
• Wed, Oct 29 NCC Business Club Meeting @ 9am in B221
• Wed, Oct 29 Pumpkin Carving Contest-Submissions due@4pm
· Pumpkins will be available on Monday @12pm
• Thur, Oct 30 Fear Factory Trip-Leaving NCC at 5:30pm FREE for Students!
• Fri, Oct 31 Costume Contest @ 12pm in Student Services. Get a picture taken of your costume by noon and students will vote for their favorites.
• Sat, Nov 1 Haunted Corn Maze-Leaving NCC @ 5:30pm FREE for students!!
Dates You Should Know:
• Fri, Oct 17 LAST DAY to submit Application for Graduation for December grads
• Mon, Oct 20 First day of 2nd 8 week online courses
• Tues, Oct 21 First day of 2nd 8 week on-campus courses
• Sun, Oct 26 Last day for 100% refund on 2nd 8 week online courses
• Mon, Oct 27 Last day for 100% refund on 2nd 8 week on-campus courses
• Thur, Oct 30 Last day for “Withdraw” grade for all 16 week courses
• Thurs, Dec 18 Fall Commencement
- The TRiO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRiO Program Click Here.
- Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage at for more details.
- Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau