•Wed, Mar 4 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Fri, Mar 6-15 SPRING BREAK
• Wed, Mar 18 March Madness Brackets available in Student Services
• Wed, Mar 18 Job Fair @ 10am-2pm in A114-119
• Fri, Mar 20 March Madness Brackets due to Nicole in Student Services.
• Wed, Mar 25 Pool Tournament @ 3pm in Cafeteria -Sign up @ Student Services by 3pm
Dates You Should Know:
• Sun, Mar 1 Last day for 100% refund on 12 week online courses
• Mon, Mar 2 Summer class registration open!
• Mon, Mar 16 First day of 2nd 8 week online classes
• Sun, Mar 22 Last day for 100% refund on all 2nd 8 week courses
• Wed, Mar 25 Last day for “Withdraw” grade on all 16 week courses
• Wed, Apr 1 Fall course registration open!
• Fri, May 15 Spring Commencement - For more information Click Here
• Scholarship Deadlines - There are many scholarships that have deadlines coming up in April. Click HERE
or stop by the Foundation Office in Building D to get additional details.
• The TRIO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRIO Program Click Here
• Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage
at for more details.
• Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau