• Mon, Mar 3 March Madness Brackets are available at Bldg A desk
• Tues, Mar 4 Pizza Ranch Tip Night for the NCC Habitat for Humanity Trip @ 5pm-8pm at the Orange City Pizza Ranch
• Wed, Mar 5 Dodgeball Tournament Fundraiser@ 7pm at LLRC. $5 per person or $40 per team. All proceeds go to the Habitat for Humanity Service Trip.
• Mon, Mar 17 March Madness Brackets are due to Nicole in Student Services.
• Tues, Mar 18 March Madness begins!
• Tues, Mar 25 Sioux Falls Adult Soccer Game @7pm. Leave NCC @ 5pm from Lot 1
• Upcoming SGA meeting dates/times:
Mar 5th– 11:15am-12:15pm
Mar 19th– 11:15am-12:15pm
Apr 2nd– 11:15am-12:15pm
Apr 16th– 11:15am-12:15pm
Apr 30th– 11:15am-12:15pm
May 7th– 11:15am-12:15pm
Dates you should know:
• Mon, Mar 3 Last day for 100% refund for 12-week online courses
• Mon, Mar 17 2nd 8 week-courses begin
• Sun, Mar 23 Last day for 100% refund for 2nd 8-week online courses
• Wed, Mar 26 Last day for a ‘Withdraw’ grade for all 16-week courses
- The TRiO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRiO Program Click Here.
- Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage at for more details.
- BRIAR CLIFF, BUENA VISTA and NORTHWESTERN REPRESENTATIVES
We are pleased to announce the presence Briar Cliff & Buena Vista Universities and Northwestern College on NCC's campus!
- Buena Vista is on campus every Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. throughout the semester when classes are in session.
- Briar Cliff is on campus every Tuesday from noon – 6 p.m. throughout the semester when classes are in session.
- Northwestern is on campus every Friday from 10a.m. - 2p.m. throughout the semester when classes are in session.
- If you would like to speak with a representative from any of these universities, please ask at the front desk in Building A.