• April 22, 11am-1pm
• In front of Building A
• $1/3 throws
• NCC Instructors are getting dunked (list to follow)
• Brought to you by the Principles of Supervision class
• All proceeds to benefit the NCC Charitable Chariots program
• For more information email Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
•Wed, Apr 1 Easter Egg Hunt @ All day campus wide
• Wed, Apr 1 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Wed, Apr 8 Service Learning Panel @ 11:20pm in B222
• Wed, Apr 15 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Wed, Apr 15 Chili Feed Fundraiser @ 4-7:30pm in Cafeteria -Proceeds go to Alternative Spring Break group
• Sat, Apr 18 Faculty/Student Softball Tournament @ 11am
• Wed, Apr 22 Campus Clean Up @ 9am-3pm
• Wed, Apr 29 Bloodmobile @ 9am-4:30pm in front of Building A
• Wed, May 6 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Wed, May 6 Last SGA Meeting of the Year @ 12pm
• Wed, May 13 Art Show
• Sat, Jun 13 Spencer Flag Fest and Stereo Contest -Need 15 people to participate. Contact Jeremy Bond
Dates You Should Know:
• Wed, Apr 1 Fall and Summer course registration open!
• Mon, Apr 6 Last day for a “W” grade in 12-week online courses
• Thur, Apr 16 Last day for a “W” grade in 2nd 8-week online courses
• Tues, Apr 21 Last day for a “W” grade in 2nd 8-week on-campus courses
• Fri, May 15 Spring Commencement - For more information Click Here
• More Scholarship opportunities!
· April 15 – ECHO Electrical Supply Scholarship-$200
· May 16 – Dave Imhoff Auto Service Tech Scholarship-$500
· May 16 – SGA Scholarship-Dollar amount varies
or stop by the Foundation Office in Building D to get additional details.
• The TRIO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRIO Program Click Here
• Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage
at for more details.
• Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau