• Wed, Jan 14 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Mon, Jan 19 Email Bingo Starts @ 12pm. Cards can be picked up at Building A front desk.
• Wed, Jan 28 Student Legislative Trip in Des Moines
• Thur, Jan 29 Student Legislative Trip in Des Moines
Dates You Should Know:
• Thur, Jan 8 First day of on-campus courses.
• Wed, Jan 14 Last day for 100% refund on 1st 8 week on-campus courses.
• Tues, Jan 20 First day of 1st 8 week and 16 week online courses.
• Wed, Jan 21 Last day for 100% refund on 16 week on-campus courses.
• Fri, Jan 26 Last day for 100% refund on 1st 8 week online courses.
• Mon, Feb 2 Last day for 100% refund on 16 week online courses.
• Scholarship Deadlines - There are many scholarships that have deadlines coming up in April. Click HERE
or stop by the Foundation Office in Building D to get additional details.
• The TRiO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRiO Program Click Here
• Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage
at for more details.
• Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau