• Wed, Mar 2 SGA Meeting: Resume Writing @ 12pm in A117
• Wed, Mar 2 Stampede Hockey Game** @ 7pm in Sioux Falls
-Leaving from campus at 5:30pm from Lot A
-FREE for students!
• Tues, Mar 15 March Madness Brackets. Check your NCC email for more information.
• Wed, Mar 16 No SGA Meeting. Go to the Job Fair in A116/119.
**=sign up with Nicole in Student Services
Dates You Should Know:
• Fri, Mar 4 Midterm – No Classes
• March 7-11 Spring Break – No Classes
• Mar 21 Last day for 100% refund on 2nd 8 week courses
• Wed, Mar 23 Last day for “Withdraw” grade for all 16-week courses
• Fri, Mar 25 Good Friday – Campus Closed
• Mon, Mar 28 No Classes
• Fri, Apr 1 Fall Registration Begins
• Registration for Fall classes will be available as of April 1. If you are in a block scheduled program, your advisor will be coming to your class to register you. If you are an AA student, please schedule a meeting with Beth SW (ext 141).
• The TRIO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRIO Program Click Here
• Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage
at for more details.
• Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau