Please continue to check your NCC student e-mail and posters on campus for details on upcoming events.
Dates You Should Know:
• Wed, Aug 19 fall on campus classes begin
• Mon, Aug 24 fall online classes begin
• The TRIO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRIO Program Click Here
• Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage
at for more details.
• Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau