• Wed, Sept 3 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Mon, Sept 8 Email Bingo Begins @ 12pm
• Mon, Sept 8 SGA Executive Board Elections Begin! Cast your vote at lunch all week.
• Fri, Sept 12 SGA Executive Board Elections End @ 1pm.
• Wed, Sept 17 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
• Sat, Sept 20 MN Renaissance Festival @ 11am. FREE for students. Leaving@ 7am from Lot A.
• Wed, Oct 1 SGA Meeting @ 12pm in A117
Dates You Should Know:
• Tue, Sept 2 Last day for 100% refund on 16 week on-campus courses
• Sun, Sept 7 Last day for 100% refund on 16 week online courses
• Mon, Sept 22 First day of 12 week online courses
• Tue, Sept 23 Last day for Withdraw grade from 1st 8 week on-campus courses
• Thur, Sept 25 Last day for Withdraw grade from 1st 8 week online courses
- The TRiO Student Support Services Program is currently taking applications for students interested in receiving academic, financial, personal, transfer or career services. Limited space available for $10,000 in Grant Aid! To apply for the TRiO Program Click Here.
- Group Fitness Classes are at the LLRC! Classes include yoga, Zumba, Pilates and more! Students can sign up for any of these classes for FREE! Check out the LLRC’s webpage at for more details.
- Transfer college representatives will be on campus on the days and times listed below throughout the semester when classes are in session. If you would like to speak with these representatives, please stop by room D412.
Buena Vista University
• 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Peggy Bates
Briar Cliff University
• 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Representative: Rose Molacek
• 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Representative: Jeff Guthmiller
Iowa Regents (NWIRRC)
• University of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Northern Iowa
• 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• Representative: Susan Grau