Student and Academic Services
– Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science Degree
Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree
Bilingual in the English and Spanish languages.
Experience in student affairs/student services or community college work.
Copies of all academic transcripts are required. Unofficial copies are acceptable at the time of application. Upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment, a complete set of original transcripts will be required.
Director of Enrollment Management
DESIRED QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and marketing skills
2. Ability to work in a team environment.
3. High degree of confidentiality and commitment to the college.
1. Conduct campus visits with prospective students.
2. Assist with special event days (visit days, orientation, open house, etc.)
3. Visit prospective high school students, guidance counselors, and teachers which will require overnight travel.
4. Promote the features and benefits of Northwest Iowa Community College to prospective students, high school guidance counselors, high school teachers, and all community constituents.
5. Attend college fairs and events that promote Northwest Iowa Community College.
6. Obtain prospective student demographic information.
7. Manage weekly and monthly reports and conduct appropriate follow-up contact with prospective students.
8. Maintain student contact information and documentation within the student record system.
9. Advise and assist prospective students with the admissions process.
10. Be familiar with the certification, diploma, and degree programs of Northwest Iowa Community College.
11. In partnership with Business and Industry Human Resource Departments and with Industry Recruiters, develop strategies to recruit students.
12. Be familiar with Northwest Iowa Community College policies and procedures for admission, financial aid, etc.
13. Assist the Enrollment Management Assistant with admission processes.
14. Promote and maintain open communication with all college constituents.
15. Attend staff meetings and regional, state and promotional meetings to promote continued professional growth.
16. Actively participate in college committees.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
$33,000 to $35,000
Application Closing Date:
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
Anticipated Employment Date:
February 1, 2017
View full job description