Student and Academics Services
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience with Datatel.
Diploma in Administrative Secretarial or related field.
Supervisor Associate Dean of Students/Registrar
Desired Qualities and Characteristics:
1. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database programs.
2. Working knowledge of general office practices, procedures and standard office equipment.
3. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality of student records.
5. Ability to operate efficiently and accurately.
1. Work independently, and for extended periods of time do data entry for Student Services and other divisions of the college with the highest degree of accuracy.
2. Enter and update student records.
3. Provide clerical services for the Student Services division of the College as directed by the Associate Dean of Students/Registrar.
4. Receive and process mail, e-mail, and voice messages.
5. Use good judgment, tact, and courtesy and have an interest in NCC’s customers.
6. Maintain general knowledge of all college programs, courses, and activities.
7. Maintain verbal and written confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
8. Participate in college committees as appropriate.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
$9.30 to $10.30 per hour
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Applications accepted until the position is filled.
ANTICIPATED EMPLOYMENT DATE:
August 1, 2014
Full job description