Hours may vary each week from 5 to 20 hours. Support Staff will assist
with daily operations of the LLRC and provide support to Coordinator of
Required— CPR/First Aid certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of employment
Coordinator of Lifelong Learning and Recreation Center (LLRC)
1. Work with Coordinator of LLRC to coordinate wellness and recreation programs in the LLRC.
2. Requires a flexible schedule to assure coverage of the LLRC.
3. Supervise members and participants using facility equipment and amenities.
4. Effectively demonstrate proper use and functions of all equipment in the LLRC.
5. Communicate with members/participants on wellness/recreation activities/events in the LLRC.
6. Work with custodial staff to ensure proper cleanliness of the LLRC, perform housekeeping/cleaning duties as needed in facility.
7. Provide customer service to members/participants/visitors of the LLRC.
8. Support and communicate with Coordinator of LLRC.
9. Provide support for events and activities held at LLRC including but not limited to set up/tear down/clean up as required.
10. Prepare members/participants for proper use of facility and equipment.
11. Perform clerical duties for the daily operations of the LLRC as required by the Coordinator.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the Coordinator.
13. Ability to use computer skills to input, access, and work with member information using LLRC membership software or ability to learn computer skills necessary to complete job functions.
14. Hours will vary between 5:00AM and 10:00PM. Work shifts will range in duration between 2–7 hours.
$8.70 per hour
Application Closing Date:
Applications continually accepted.
Anticipated Employment Date:
As positions become available.
View full job description