Learn techniques for safe forklift operation and maintenance as well as how to conduct your own in-house training session. Each participant will receive a 3-ring binder containing information on OSHA regulations, Equipment Inspection Checklist, Checklist of Skills, and Pre & Post Test documents for training classes.
• What it takes to comply with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard (1910.178)
• Best Practices for safe forklift operation and maintenance
• Practical information for developing a complete in-house training program & information on where to purchase training videos from various retailers
• Exercises for evaluating hands-on performance by your operators
• Techniques for motivating safe forklift operation
1 Session(s). Instructor: Brent Jarvis.
Phone: 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907 x123
E-Mail Continuing Education