Proficient leaders improve and develop individual performance by establishing clear expectations, and providing the proper tools and rewards for performance. However, even with all of these sound leadership practices, unacceptable performance can develop and persist in some people. In this session, participants will focus on disciplining employees to assist them in meeting agreed upon expectations.
1) Outline and discuss progressive discipline.
2) Explain how when disciplining an employee we are still empowering them.
3) Diagnose specific performance problems.
4) Demonstrate how to accurately document that performance.
5) Write specific goals for improvement.
6) Explain how to deal with difficult situations.
7) Complete a correction report form.
1 Session. Instructor: Don McKee
Phone: 712-324-5061 or 800-352-4907 x119
E-mail Continuing Education